Previous | NextZekebits | Blog
High-end interior brand recommendations
16 May 2016
Adding recommendations can be one of the easiest ways to increase the potential for new business as a high-end interior brand.
A good number of high-end interior brands neglect to add this important component to their marketing mix.
Below is sme of the eveidence in favour of testimonials and reviews:
67% of consumers are influenced by online reviews
90% Of Customers Say Buying Decisions Are Influenced By Online Reviews
88% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations
Third-party validation is a powerful tool for new business. Testimonials help to eliminate skepticism, provide credibility and trust. If managed correctly, they can be one of the easiest and most effective ways of creating appeal with potential clients in both the B2B and B2C arenas.
Tips for testimonials
- Don’t be generic. Specific, detailed testimonials are much stronger than those that are general and vague.
- Prospects are more likely to believe testimonials that are attributed to a specific person and company than those that hide their identify. We’ve found that most happy clients are glad to provide a written recommendation and are willing to have their name attributed to the testimonial.
- Provide testimonials on your company’s website, your online brochure. They should be used anywhere and everywhere on your site. Not just on a testimonial page. Also include them in other materials used to promote your business. The more places potential clients can see them the better.
- Develop a consistent process to solicit testimonials from your satisfied clients. The best time to ask is immediately after you have done business with them.
- An easy way to request a recommendation is through LinkedIn. You can ask your connections to write a recommendation of your work that you can display on your profile, and with their permission you can add it to other materials used to publicize your agency. LinkedIn is also a great place to give testimonials in order to get testimonials.
- Whenever you receive an email from a client, be sure to ask them if you can use their comments as a recommendation.
- Adding pictures to testimonials can significant increase interest and raise their CTR.
- Providing a link to the site of the person who wrote the testimonial can bring additional credibility.
- Good testimonials are filled with benefits. That’s what prospective clients are really looking for, how your services and products benefit them.
Go beyond the written word
If you have the resources, decide to approach a few of your clients or customers to ask if they’d like to participate in a video testimonial. While these require more time to make, videos are one of the most credible forms of customer endorsement because the words are literally coming straight from the customer’s mouth. Not only that, but videos require very little time to watch, as opposed to written testimonials which involve a greater time investment on the part of the consumer.